Terms And Conditions
- Our policy assures you of an economic pricing, along with the convenience of making reservation online. Unless otherwise mentioned, prices quoted on our website are charged on per person basis, and do not include tips given to tour guides or drivers, passport / visa fee, travel insurance, drinks or food, accommodation, room services, and laundry. The published rates may change without prior notice, particularly in case of any unforeseen circumstance, such as increase in airline tickets, hotel rates, or transport expenses. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking and quoted rate might change based on actual availability of the service.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Happy Trip will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- In terms of any immediate deals or promotions, our prices are said to be valid for the period mentioned and are subject to the terms and conditions applied to that particular deal or promotion.
Methods of Payment
- We accept almost all major credit cards, such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, China UnionPay, JCB, VISA Checkout. Full payment must be done by credit card, and clients are required to provide their credit card number to complete the transaction. This, in turn, will be shown as a charge on your statement. All online purchases are also governed by the terms and conditions of respective merchant service providers.
- Payment by the clients are acceptable also through cash, bank transfers and physical presence of credit and debit cards.
Confirmation of Payment
- Upon confirmation of the booking, full payment is required without which your booking shall be cancelled or amended. Happy Trip will inform you of any changes in price and only after your confirmation we shall process with your booking. Cost will not be refunded for any non-utilized services.
- Once the payment is done, our travel consultants will send you a confirmation slip by email . Its print can be produced as an evidence of payment to the service provider to redeem your tour package. But make sure that you´ve provided correct information pertaining to your travel requirements at the time of booking.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
The following conditions may apply in the event of any cancellation:
- If trip cancelled / amended 48 hrs prior to the tour date, no cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the tour date, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended 24 hrs prior to the tour date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If the payment is done by credit card online, then there will be a charge of 6% (online service charge) for refunding the money back.
Please note that gift certificates are both non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- No Show:
- If you fail to turn up for the tour, no refunds in part or full can be provided. The same condition applies in the case of unused tickets, sightseeing tours, car-rental or chauffeur-driven services. Likewise, rescheduling cannot be allowed for confirmed tours, transfers to and from airports, and other travel related services.
Cancellation Procedures and Itinerary Amendments
Prior to making cancellation, we recommend you to carefully read the cancellation rules that apply to your tour package.
- For cancellation of all or any part of your reservation, make sure that you make notification of cancellation to Happy Trip in writing. Upon receiving your cancellation request, we´ll let you know through email or telephone regarding the confirmation of booking cancellation as well as the fee that should be paid. Happy Trip cannot be held responsible for any cancellation that has not been received from you or not confirmed by us. The same is applicable in case you want to make any change like the travel date or accommodation in your travel arrangements. All costs incurred due to amendment of any of the above issues, will be borne by the client.
- In case your travel arrangements are affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances, Happy Trip will try its best to provide alternative dates for the services being used. At most, we announce changes in itinerary, if any, before departure.
- In the event that a client is unable to travel on the tour originally booked by him/her, due to rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the said client shall have the option to postpone his/her tour to any other future date or transfer his tour to any other tour and in such a case the transfer fee for the transfer of the tour shall apply. However, if the client books and pays within the cancellation period and is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever including non-availability of visas or any travel documents, the cancellation policy will apply.
- If the services you have chosen are refundable, only then our cancellation policy of 20% refund is applicable.
Refund is subject to the terms and conditions of the services purchased:
- Refund or cancellation of the visa services used by the client are non-refundable and refund is non-applicable in case of visa rejections by the immigration. In case of cancellation of the visa by the client, charges are applicable and are to be borne by the client.
- The air ticket /hotel refund and cancellation is subject to the cancellation and refund policy of the airline /hotel chosen by the client.
- In case of our transportation services, 50% cancellation fee shall be borne by the client, provided that the cancellation has been done 24 to 48 hours prior to the utilization of the service.
- Applicable paid cost will be refunded if any mistakes made by Happy Trip staff, which will be reviewed again before refund.
- The refund claims process is as follows:
- Refunds are processed within 30 days of our receiving complete information from the client.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- In case of refund for any of our services, the client is liable to provide Happy Trip, either the original receipt of the services purchased or the invoice number and bank reference number in case of an online booking.
Hotel Accommodation and Check-in – Check-out Policy
- If we are not able to trace for you an accommodation in your preferred hotel, all efforts will be undertaken to provide you with a suitable alternative of similar budget and standard. Speaking of check-in / check-out policy, it largely depends on the hotel that you´ve chosen. Happy Trip cannot be held responsible for any early or late check-in and check-out requests which are not adhered by the hotel due to their busy schedule.
- Happy Trip shall not be responsible for any kind of damages as an outcome of accident, illness, injury, or loss of personal baggage or even the cancellation of trip. It is advisable that the traveler should avail of a travel insurance policy to tackle unforeseen events.
- It is the responsibility of every guest to ensure that he or she carries documents relevant for a particular tour, including passport or a valid ID card. This is especially important for guests coming from a different country. No refund can be done in the event of loss or lack of these relevant documents. Similarly, passengers – irrespective of their nationality – are advised to check with their respective country’s consulate here to gain information on entry requisites, before they plan to visit here. Equally vital is to inquire with your consulate regarding the current visa and health requirements, as they are subject to change without prior notice.
Website Usage Restrictions
- All content in this website, including logo, images, information on tour package, pricing details, and other relevant details, are property of Happy Trip. Accordingly, as a condition of this website´s usage, you acknowledge and agree not to exploit, copy or modify this website or its content for any non-personal, commercial, or illegitimate purposes.
We understand that making purchases online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read the following policy to learn about our privacy practices. The terms “we” “us” “our” and “Happy Trip” refer to Happy Trip LLC, a limited liability company incorporated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents. By visiting the HappyTripTours.com website (the “Website”), you are accepting the practices described herein.
What information we collect from you
- In general, we receive and store all non-sensitive information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, but excludes sensitive information such as your credit/debit card number. We also may request information about your traveler preferences, including meal requests, seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and ticketing options. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for
you to register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a traveler profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site.
- Passenger Information. When you make travel or other arrangements for someone else through HappyTripTours.com, we will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing HappyTripTours.com with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only
through your account.
- Information from Other Sources. We also may periodically obtain information about you from our business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and to facilitate proper delivery of travel information; and demographic information, which we use to better understand your potential purchasing preferences.
- Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit HappyTripTours.com. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer), and referring Website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed and purchases made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help customize your user experience.
information collected by select third-party advertisers such as on Google Ads Settings or TRUSTe Preference Manager.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using HappyTripTours.com to plan and purchase your travel, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for
permitted business functions. In addition, we use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or higher grade encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and our Website, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information. All payment transactions on our Website are processed through a service which uses
128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or higher grade encryption when transmitting your payment details. We do not process and do not store sensitive payment information such as your credit/debit card number, cardholder name, and expiry date.
Despite these measures, we do not warrant that unauthorized access to your information can never happen and will not be liable for any such unauthorized access unless caused solely by our gross negligence, in which event you will be entitled to compensation up to a maximum of the value of the services purchased by you.
How we use your information
With whom we share your information
HappyTripTours.com may share your information with the following entities:
- We share your trip details and personal information required to fulfill your purchase with suppliers, such as hotel, airline, cruise, or car rental companies, or activity providers, who fulfill your purchase. We do not share your email address with these suppliers unless they need it to fulfill the travel reservation you have made on HappyTripTours.com, and we restrict their use of this information to that purpose. We do not place limitations on our suppliers' use or disclosure of your other personal information. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products you purchase through HappyTripTours.com. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you or to facilitate your purchase.
- We may share your information with third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, and fraud prevention. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of HappyTripTours.com, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors a Website receives or what are the most popular vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How you can access your information
You have the right to see personal information we keep about you upon payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us.
Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to make travel purchases or to take advantage of certain features offered on HappyTripTours.com.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from HappyTripTours.com, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
HappyTripTours.com does not sell travel or other services for purchase by children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
How you can contact us
purchases), please contact us at the following address:
Happy Trip LLC
Office 202, KFC Building, Al Rigga Road
Near Al Rigga Metro Station, Deira, Dubai, UAE.
Phone: +971 4 2940083